Sunday, September 26, 2010

Out with mama!

Wooh**
After 1 months above in KL, finally we hang out together!
Yea..it's the frst time we went Redbox and hit the mall together since i came here.
Thursday, the happiest day! because i dont have class!
The lazy mummy took mc and we went goyang around The Curve and be the superstar at Redbox!
It's been a while we talked about this before i came here and now we did it.
Before we depart, she planned to go 1U for Neway. And then, she be the driver and we talked while she was driving..when we are reaching, we realised that we went the wrong place (which she is heading to The Curve)!
What a tut mama! haha
So we changed to go Redbox and have our lunch there.
It's pretty cheap for the price and they provide free salad buffer between lunch time.
.
After 3 hours of singing, we left and went to hit the mall.
We walked around and also tested clothes but still buy nothing.
I bought hairbands for my niece cost rm30 but nothing for myself =(
So we left to Tesco to buy some ingredients for spaghetti as our dinner!
.
Actually..i planned to cook the spaghetti for them..i did planned!
but at the end my sister's husband cooked it!
haha!
My bf thought it was my production so he eat a lot until the feeling of vomit comes to him.
Before he finished the spaghetti..we just told him the truth and he was staring at me!
Sorry babe..it was my fault!
lol!
.
Here're some of our outing picture! Mama and me.
She will definately kill me if she saw these photos!
God bless ME!



Our room 16!

It's a happy day!

END




No comments:

Post a Comment