Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ninth ♥

- The Ninth months of falling in love -
.
I always like the idea of being incharge of my own future.. until it started happening..
.
My life had changed and everything seems different.
What i can say is only.."That was so bad!"
I always thought that "when you dream, there is chance you'll find"
And obviously i got a lot of dreams, faiths.
Like the love story or sentences that we usually heard,
"It's like i knew you before we met"
"I think we're meant together" or
"We got so much of fate"
Classic? Romantic enough?I think its quite "romantic"..
and i definately dont mind to happen on myself! haha
However, the truth is these weren't happened on us but were totally opposite in the reality.
I dont think i met you before, i dont think we're meant together and i absolutely dont think we got fate!
So.. That was our FATE.
The beginning of us was not in our expectation and we got a lot of problems.
And also something about us doesnt seem right these day..
Life keep getting in the way..whenever we try, somehow the plan is always re-arranged..
It has bring us a lot of battles and were the drawn battles.
.
But we've learned that it's only a big deal if it's makes sense to you.
The battles have solved and we are going to another stage of life.
This means alot to me, especially being here with you.
You're the only and best of mine.. There will be no doubt for it.
And lastly..
Two is definately better than one, and stronger now than ever!
.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

No comments:

Post a Comment