Monday, September 27, 2010

Cheers!

Finally they are here!
Thursday, After having dinner with bf and his cousin, we went to meet them at "Asia" there. Before we left, i bought a "Best Seller" and "ai yu ping" from snow flake as my supper! which is John's hate-est dessert! haha. But it's Yummy!

After that, some of them came Ck's house..for play games and cha xiao! I was happy when i heard my bro John said wanna watch movie with me while Ck was playing games with Javen. So i asked him to choose the movie that he wanted to watch and end up he chose the "American Pie"! After a few minutes, Eddy came and join us to watch. It was a comedy i think. But that was so abored..what i saw was only keep showing boobs and ass-es in the movie. Apparently i dont like it! But both of them laughed loudly untill totally ignored me! How pity..it was my room, my bed and my laptop! So i went the living room to find Ck. He was playing game with Javen. And as usual, he put me off again! To sum up, i was neglected by them for the whole night >.<


Friday, we went Midvalley for my long dress and his shirt. But at the end, we buy nothing and get lots of tired! After having a nap at my house, we went to meet them at Sunway Pyramid and hit the mall with them. They were noisy, funny and zho xiao! But it's really fun..here are some of our pictures!!

He is acting Stupid!

Finally he bought a new pair of slipper and thrown the dirty old one!

My bro John and ME

Hate him! He always dont want to cooperate with me while taking pictures!

While discussing where to go afterwards

and then, they decided to go to Library!! But not the book's library....Is beer's library!

When we at Library

Let's rock it!!

Cheers!!!

Let's rock and roll! And just let go!

Hit it out of the park and Feel the rhythm and drums


My first night of cheers in KL! It supposed to be very fun and happy..but we happened something really bad after that. It's one of a history in my life =/ Indeed.

So do i get fun in the overall? Yea i did!



No comments:

Post a Comment