Monday, September 20, 2010

Long time no SEE

27 August, I got my dating with Jas again. But this time is slightly different because we met in KL. Actually we went KL in the same day. But due to some misunderstand, we went there with different bus and time. haha! Why i said it's slightly different? Because what different is only the location. Our partner and gang are still the same. Her boyfriend and my boyfriend, And our boyfriends' friends! haha!


It's ME!
Jas Jas and ME


Cute or funny?? She said she wants to post this photo to her blog. I said cannot! But i posted it here!


I dont remember how long we didnt meet already..


But i do miss you so much!


Gotcha!!


Guess which is mine?


He and ME

.

We went LST for lunch before they back to penang. But it's not Say Teong's kopitiam! XDD

Jasmine was thinking of staying here for more few days. But it cant work =(

Nevermind, i'm waitng for you right here!! <3>

1 comment:

  1. Yea you said cannot post! You promise breaker! LOL!! Next time I'd just pot everything up despite what you say! Hahahahahaha!!
    Awwwww I miss you lots tooo!! Haizzz Janice they all seem newsless cuz we didnt talk about going down KL after that also. =(
    Still, and again.
    I LOVE YOUU!! and I MISS YOUUU!!!!! MMMMMMMMUAKCSS!

    ReplyDelete