Monday, September 20, 2010

Convocation

I know it's too late now, but let me show you some of my convo's photos!


It's ME!! One of the grads in this convocation! Oh ya, I like purple so much! And it's the less-est color here too!!
This is my best friend and my boyfriend. Unfortunately, my parents cant attend my convocation because of my cousin's marriage! But it's ok, because i still have them!
This is Jac. She purposely came back from KL because of my big day! Appreciate!!
.
Last year, her convocation, i went there for her. And now, it's my turn! Thanks for your support always. I promised you i'll graduate, now i did it!

Yea, it's Him!My white Lily from my boyfriend, and it's special for my convocation! I love it so much!!
Thanks dear!
.
Finally, i had finished my Diploma in Mass Communication ( Public Relation ). Allow me to scream out "OH MY GOD!! I had graduated from this sucks college!!" haha.. Honestly, I hate Tarc! 3 years! I used 3 years time to finished these. It's not because I failed too much or retake, it's because i changed my course from Business Administration to PR. In fact, business is so boring. I hate Maths!
.
Now, i'm studying in Segi University Damansara! Of course, i stayed there..with my sister and brother. My home in KL has a maid named Fanny and also a driver named HH! The maid has upgraded to be a mother recently. She borned my lynn lynn! My little pretty niece! haha! To sum up, i'm living happily here~


No comments:

Post a Comment