Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My new hair ♥

New hair, New year!
I've been talked bout this since 2 years ago. But everytime when i went to the salon and asked for a short-hair, it was either been rejected by my hair stylist or a sudden loss of courage when i looking at my long long hair. Yea, this is really not easy and especially hard for me! All comments from my friends were feckly the same.."har? dont la, your face dont look like suit for a short hair!" "you want to cut your hair meh? " "you really want meh?" "so nice in long hair what.." and the hatest - "you will look mature if you cut your hair!" bla bla bla... And when time flies.. it became "aiyo..you wont cut one la" "you said it for years!" etc. It's all about objection.
So, i dare not think bout that again after all. Trust me, i didnt planned that.
Anyway, i cut my hair and finally!
Im loving it and more everyday.
When i first post the picture to fb after a few days, i saw these comments. "nice" "pretty" "sweet" "suit you"! And when i saw those who made the objections before that, they said "very nice in short hair lo" "looks prettier" and more even......."i told you! it looks better!" "you deserve it!" "nice lo i also want to cut my hair d"
and THIS.. "this is more suit you la..you so thin if long hair.................and your face................sumore you're not very high, so.................!!!" haha! wth la....should i say thank you because you said me thin and "not so high" but not "short"??
.
Okay forget about that. In short, this is what i wanted for so long. But sometimes, i will jealous when i saw girls with their beautiful long hair.
.
It's all to greet the New-Year!

When i with the longest hair and favorite color (purple).

Before

And

T A D A! After.

They're at the floor!

So what do you think with this? Do i look nicer? My hair?

2 comments: