Friday, May 15, 2009

Starting my journey..

7am in the morning..
i have to wake up and check my luggage to confirm everythings is ok

8.30am.. There is starting to rain..
after having my breakfast
i have to say goodbye to my mom and dad..
and a handsome cute guy..
it's Dennis

i'm waiting the bus in queensbay..
The whether seems like became worst and worst..
Luckly the bus reach there right on time
if not it's too difficult for me to take my heavy luggage in the raining day..

So.. i'm going to start my journey!!
...
but...it's too lonely to start alone...
so i decided to sleep!!



After an hour..
i wake up and listen to the musics that prepared by the Aero Line..

Four hours later...
Finally arrival to Mid Valley!!!

My sis is working..so her husband come and fetch me to their house..
and then he go to work again..

No comments:

Post a Comment