Thursday, November 12, 2009

Monotonous WED ♥

( Photo taken on May~ HK Disneyland )
.
A BORING WED~
I infrequently slept 10 hours today! I think it's nearly few months didn't happened in my life!! Anyways..when I eventually woke up from my dreamland, there are 8 good news are waiting for me~ Oh ya...they are the same news from my 8 friends~ CLASS CANCEL!!! WooHoo~!! Thanks my friends for the informing
Same as usual, on9 and on9 in hostel~ Boring~ Sudden have a strong feel to sing so drag JAS to go with me..who knew..fully booking!! Damn it..
I found a super nice's gown today..but it cost RM529!! wtf..Although I have it's member discount..but it's still too expensive for me
=( .. Forgot it.. Searching still~
Bought a new book today!! < 刚刚好的幸福 > I think it's interesting~ 20 years didn't spent more than an hour to find a book that are not for studies in popular! haha! cost me RM30++!!
.
Here's the book ♥

An appropriate amount of happiness? Yea.. As long as you're happy, that's enough for your happiness!!

.

REFUSE WITCH

I LIKE EVERYDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment