Thursday, November 12, 2009

C L A S S M A T E S ♥

Infrequently again..I went to all the class today~ HAHA!
Like what JAS described that i bought a book yesterday..
It's really infrequently and surprisingly!!
The first sentence that said by MY dearest Poh Yeong Huey was..
"Long time no see!!" =.=
Yea..I know you miss me so much XD HEHE!!
I swear I'll go to every class everyday from now!! *sinisterly laughing
HAHA!!
.
Wear spec today..cause I'm seriously pallid and sallow!
Before enter the class, my lecture was standing outside the room to check our dress code~
Luckily Luckily Luckily today i wear like shit to class!!
If not i have to go back again..*huu~~
.
As usual...late to the class because of having lunch in canteen~
As usual...brainstorming for NKS's tutorial and tutorial work for Ms Normal~
As usual...brainstorming besides kapsiao with them AND
kapsiao besides copy the answer for tutorial work~
Seriously..I like to go to class! lolz!
.
After done our works..we took some pictures in the class~
HEHE!!
.
Eilynn ♥Jan ♥Jan & Jas ♥

Wei Wen & Jan ♥

See??? It that my classmates are cute and adorable??

HAHA!!!

Oops~ These are not garbages!!

Is the arts and creations by the responsible TARC student's masterpiece and classic productions~~

Mr Milo is participate on it too!!

Good Luck!!

.

REFUSE WITCH

I LIKE EVERYDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment