Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A memorable weekend ♥

Saturday afternoon..we take 7 hours to go to XX!
OMG..It's damn wasting my time..
I can even see the sunset in the bus..
Anyways..It's a good day!
Finally I didn't PPK them again
So miss you gals~haha!
.
MY MISSION to XX - Visit my Bestie and buy my Gown!
Unfortunetely.. I failed to find my gown..
We went to Sungai Wang, Time Square and Pavilion in a day..
Really long time didn't shopping like crazy!
Thanks my bestie to recognise de road and do the "gown reseach" for me~
And Thanks YOU to accompany me to shop the whole day~
I know your leg suffer so much! HAHA!
.
The first day we went to the Season Cafe..
It's a Theme cafe~ Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter!
It's nice~
We went to GreenBox the next day!
Olny 4 of us but we use the room that can contain over 40 people~
plus Super big LCD sceen somemore!
HAHA! It's fun!
We watch the "Phobia" in Time Square too~
It's damn funny at the end of the story!
.
A good ended for our day too~ ♥
.
ANNE ♥ JAC ♥
Mr. LIM ♥US ♥Fun like crazy~ ♥ While singing~ HAHA ♥

Season Cafe ~ Winter ♥
Going to bus stop~ ♥
.
Although It's just a short journey..
But i miss it very much!
Miss the time when we live together and crazy together!
It will be a great memory~
.
.
.
REFUSE WITCH
I LIKE EVERYDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment