Friday, November 19, 2010

Villain

Sometimes, somehow..there are many villains are trying to make waves around us..and these he or she might be your brothers, sisters, friends, bff, bsf or even best friends. It can be happened in many reasons..such as competition, abominate, jealousy or lunacy maybe..who know~
But what we suppose to do when we face this problem?
If we keep silent, the flunky villains will excessively over and over.
and if we angry, we will act like the stupid idiot like he or she did.
.
I saw this in one of my friend's wall in fb and it was copied from Chai Kang Yong's blog.
I think it is quite meaningful...
yea..so why we want to bother about the vallainous conduct of the stupid idiots? I understand that to endure these are damn difficult and i was definately have a lot of experiences in these cases..why? because i thought we should cherish each of our friendship and i love my friends.
Do you know what is the disappointest? Is the way you criticise people to statisfied yourself. Your panache, parading yourself and putting on airs!
But what i know is, the things that you criticised were what you wanted so much isnt it..im sincerely hope that you will got your happiness after what you did.
.
Lastly, repect people. I didnt mean in 'love' but this is one of the sentences from Chai.

And THIS, i love it! Simple and straight forward. That is the truth right? You know who are you, you know what im talking of.

Dear my darling, i'll continue to endure this just because you're my friend. I believe it is quite hard to find a friend like you for me and me for you yourself either. But as you know i'm not that tolerative and kind person..and you know what im able to do if im pissed off. When the day im unable to bear it anymore, i will return you in double, or even triple.
- I do love you -


No comments:

Post a Comment