Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Can Smile ♥

Goodbye clounds of gray, Hello skies of blue
I dont know if i can yell any louder!
haha
Suprisingly, She said "Good"!
Ow..she is my lecturer, a good and pretty one..and i just did my presentation yesterday.
Although the comment was good, but i knew that it was partly because of her good mood. And i think it was the first time she comment nothing.
Whatever la..as long as i passed the horrible presentation!
You have no idea how ghastfulness is it..everyone were worry bout this since the first class untill the end of their work done. She said, she advised, she warned, she criticized and she scolded people.. maybe and actually and most probability was because of her bad frame of mind. So everyone prayed for her for living happily everyday!
XD!
So the hardest assignment was done! Although there are still a lot of assignments there, but everything were fabulous for me~ As you can see, i'm still blogging here!
Yea..i was addicted to blogging recently! Maybe just because i was too bored!
Life goes on, but what to do?
I need something to inspiring me..especially in this difficult time (assignment is nothing but exam is coming!)
I was like living alone in my room everyday and i will be do so from now! So what can i do? Maybe just simply stick to my laptop and grumbling in my blog! and then the sunshine will comes again!
ehm ehm.. My voice is feeling a little hoarse tonight..
I think it's the time for me to off to bed..
GOOD NIGHT and sweet dreams reader




No comments:

Post a Comment