Friday, October 29, 2010

Hard cheese day!

X_X
(That was me!)
And i still look at that now!
Today, a tiring day! I just came back from my uni and now i decided to piss off here!
My class today was actually 9am to 12nn in the morning..but due to some reasons, i stayed there and do my research for assignment until 630pm!
It was my Friday class, which is Statistic and Quantitative Method class!
I was like Fucking with symbols and numericals in the morning! And i need to do the same things Every Friday! >.<
I planned to go back after that to watch movie or maybe sleep? (i slept at 6am something and woke up at 8am)
but then after discussed with my classmate about my assg, i decided to stay there to do some research. I used about 2-3 hours to search my journal..and for make sure it was right, i used another 4++ hours to wait my lecturer with my classmate!!
We sat in the lobby of office, just like two sohai!
Finally i saw my lecturer and we both asked her bout our journal thingie. After she explained, she started to piss off and rebuke us..
.
Just because it was "already Friday evening and 5 o'clock" =(
.
What a Freaky Friday!!
.
I was sooooo hard cheese!!
.

What is hard cheese?? It's actaully means hard thing or 倒霉。


2 comments:

  1. haha all the best for u..that's uni life full with assignment and presentation..jac here 6.20am

    ReplyDelete
  2. you siao liao...no wonder can go for dimsum!!
    haha! All the best for you too!
    Your last sem of coll's life!!

    ReplyDelete