Tuesday, January 5, 2010

DAY 1 ♥

- Macau -
- Zhuhai, China -

Depart to Macau!

There is something funny happened~
I thought we are going to Hong Kong..but while in the plane, I just realized that we are departing to Macau..
ok Macau then..but when we arrived, we are going to China zhuhai actually!!
So..the first destination for us is - ZhuHai!
.
After check in, we walked around the park to take some photos
It's boring..but i like the weather!!
Only 11 celsius out there~

We are acting normal actually..silly but fun!! HAHA! XD



- Motorcycle race -
It was fun! We keep bang and overtake each other in the motordrome. But unfortunately, my cousin sprain his leg muscle in the race! Omg!
I like this so much! but i ate a lot of sands! and it cause my face become black after that!! LOL~
.
Last destination - Zhuhai's mall! The things are cheap! Cause it depends on your ability to beat down the price!!
.
This is my cousin..he say his eyeball is grey,but i think is blue!!!
And it's really blue!!
XD



No comments:

Post a Comment