Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm noob

There's many ppl around me
treat me so well
accompany me all the days
why i still wana moody here?
there's no reason for me to moody anymore~
.
I thought i m de worst luck of ppl in dis few months
but now i just realise dat
i m so lucky!!
I lost many things...
pass many things...
but now
I learn more than dat~
I get more than dat~
..
I think i m de most luckiest now
what i get in these days is
when u lost something
when u r sad
turn yr head around yrself
you will saw true friends
you will saw de ppl who r really care wif u
you will saw there's still hv many wonderful things around u
...
so start from now
there's no reason for me to moody anymore~
thanks my friends
for caring me
accompany me along of these
I love you guys~
.
REFUSE WITCH
I LIKE EVERYDAY

4 comments:

  1. u say de har... next time dun let me u moody lo... hahaha!!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya...You are a NOOB!...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. To My Dear Cousin J.H
    i hate u.....
    huh >.< ......



    From yr Dear Pretty cousin~

    ReplyDelete