Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve ♥

I gotta a feeling~ That tonight gonna be a good night!
haha. the exam was finally over and im extremely happy now!
.
Here's how my holiday starts!
With a very busy and tiring beginning - rush for buses and flights!
To go home, to back kl, AND to go Singapore!
20 Dec - exam finished, back penang
23 Dec - back kl from 5pm to 11.40pm due to the delayed caused by traffic jam. 12am reached home from the station aeroline. 1230am unpack my stuff beside keeping my stuff to Spore.
24 Dec - 2am finished packing and washed up myself! 3am depart to LCCT. 415am reached LCCT and check in. 6am flight departed. 7am reached Changi Airport and check out!
...............730am T A D A! I saw him!
.
The main purpose of the trip is actually to meet him and it was planned in only two weeks time. Im the only one who are having vacation because he was actually living there for his job.
.Anyway, here's our very first Christmas and Christmas Eve!
What else other than celebrate with you? No, I've never want to miss that.
.
Alone at the LCCT to wait for the flight to send me to you.
.
After 9 hours of waiting for him to finish his job, we're walking back to his living place. Such a long journey!
.
Waiting for his maid to come back from store to open the door for us.*30 minutes! dammit!
Havent sleep for more than 30 hours and i was exhausted while he was still ss and exciting.
But i did had a nap in the coffee bean under his office while everyone were eating!
.

After washed up ourselves, went Orchard for the Christmas celebration.
.I was fulled of energy after refreshing myself!
Oh yup, his cloth! The christmas gift that i gave him along with a pants! I think the shirt is cute! *winks!
.
Awesome huge christmas "tree" behind us!
.The Orchard Road with thousand of peopless!
.These hats are belong to Christmas!
.DING DONG~ It's CHRISTMAS!
Everyone were spraying to the people around of them! Of course, we're also suffered without exception!
. Last year, i went China and Macau with my family for the chirstmas celebration. It was fabulous because of the story and timing! But this was the best Christmas Eve that i ever had and ever delighted!
.
.I hope you enjoyed yourself, as much as i do.



No comments:

Post a Comment