Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sad

my housemate is keeping her things
and ready to go home in the morning...
but i'm still have ONE subject!!!
wuwuwu~~
there will be few of new housemates
to come to live with us next month
dun noe who are them..
dun noe what kind of ppl they are..
dun noe they friendly or not..
dun noe......they like shopping or not....
Arh!!!!
i wan my old housemate!!!
i cant imagine the life that without you all
it's boring..
no shopping..no red box..no movies...
wuwuwu...i will miss u all
SO SO SO MUCH!!!
at least in this moment T__T

8 comments:

  1. yalo...i also start miss my hostel ady...T____T
    my new housemates sure bo like shopping wan
    no one make up for me jor..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw ah..this moment nia ah??? O.o
    hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i m the one keep my thing..
    remember bring ur laptop whn go red box ya..
    haaha..
    hey dun bo sim la jz at tis moment..
    i c u much more thn my family in tis few year..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..i see you all one week 5 days
    see my parents one week 2 days nia..
    don't got new housemate forget old housemate lo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha..how i know i will miss who in the next moment ar?? maybe is my darling leh~~ wahaha..i hope so!! you two though just you see me more than yr parents nia meh? me oso la..wuwuwu

    yaloh...next time cannot help you all make up dy..dun noe my new housemate wan let me make up with them ma leh..hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you wan me to take my laptop go i must take de~~ but you want take yours one too and go KL's redbox or greenbox sing with me in webcam anot?? if not sing alone so boring lo!! haha!!
    maybe can bring to cinema too.. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aiyo! no need so mahuan la..
    3G can ady ma...easy..
    laptop so heavy! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3G so blur n expensive leh~
    sumore de screen so small..
    bo syok leh~~
    hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete